The Five P’s of Plumbing
- When looking for a plumber in Orange County, it is important that you get a professional. Be sure to investigate the credentials that the plumber has and make sure that the plumber has had a plethora of experience working on your specific issue.
- Many house structures and plumbing issues can differ from others. It is important that your plumber carefully investigates and does not assume a problem is the exact same thing that he has encountered before. Be sure to listen carefully to the analysis that your plumber gives you for your problem and try your best to follow along with the discussed solution.
- Do not be afraid to compare prices with another plumber in Orange County. It is important that you make sure that you are getting the most for your money. While unfortunately in most cases plumbers are only able to give you an estimate until they are done, feel free to get multiple estimates if you feel there is a better deal out there.
- Make sure that you have a plumber in Orange County who pays attention to detail and is not afraid to explain those details to you. Try to stay away from plumbers who are ambiguous or unable to explain what they are doing in your house.
- Lastly! The Plumber! Your plumber should be all of the four things listed above: Professional, Personalizing, Price-Conscious, and Precise. Your plumber should be friendly and personable and willing to discuss options with you and open with you about the entire plumbing process.
Jeff Shaffer Plumbing in Orange County definitely exudes all of the Five Ps of Plumbing! Be sure to visit Jeffshafferplumbing.com for more information.