Who doesn’t love Super Mario? I love him so much that I wish he was real. I mean, imagine that, he’d be the best plumber ever.
1. He would get to my house really, really fast.
Me: “Mario! My toilet is clogged!”
Mario: “On my way, let me just grab some banana peels in case there’s traffic.”
2. Hearing bad news from him wouldn’t be so bad.
Hearing, “You’re going to need an entire copper re-piping and it’s going to be expensive,” will probably sound better with an Italian accent.
3. If he couldn’t reach something, he wouldn’t even need a ladder, he could just grow as big as he needs to be.
4.I could pay him in mushrooms, leaves, flowers, and random leftover Halloween costumes from my basement.
It would save me a couple of bucks, I think.
5. He knows everything that there is to know about water.
6. He wouldn’t be afraid to get up close and personal with the pipes so that he could analyze the issue.
7. He’d be really good at getting rid of fungi, mold, and mildew.
While we are no Super Mario, and maybe not even Luigi, we can assure you that we are the next best thing. Jeff Shaffer Plumbing is committed to providing water-saving plumbing solutions to your home or office. If you’re having a plumbing issue, or would like more ideas on how to save water during this California drought contact us today!