Kitchen Remodeling Orange County
The kitchen can be an exciting part of the house to remodel. Depending on your house, there can be lots of space, fixtures, countertop, cabinetry, and more to select for kitchen remodeling Orange County. In terms of interior design, when choosing the overall feel and design of your kitchen, it is important to not only consider the kitchen as a separate entity but also think about how it fits with the rest of your house. Do you want it to blend and transition nicely from the neighboring rooms or do you want to be a bold and bright transition that is vastly different from the others? Whatever you decide, get ready because it’s not the only decision you’re going to make. You get to make decisions about the following parts of your kitchen and we are here to help. (Don’t worry, this will be fun.):
- When it comes to cabinetry, there is a lot to consider. If you have a large family, having a lot of cabinet space will be an important part of your kitchen space. If you have a small family, you may not need as much. There are tons of materials and designs to choose from when it comes to cabinetry. Keep an eye out for things you might like online on sites like Houzz or Pinterest or when visiting your friends’ homes!
- Similar to cabinetry, you have lots of options when it comes to choosing your countertop. Picking countertop can be an expensive venture, but it doesn’t necessarily have to be. Looking at everything from quartz, granite, to laminate countertop and more, there is definitely something that will fit your style and your budget.
Fixtures and Appliances
- This is going to be one of the most important parts of designing your kitchen because it is the part that you will interact with the most. One important thing to keep in mind when selecting one of your appliances is that it should match with the rest of your appliances. While stainless steel looks great in them modern kitchen, it can be thrown off if the refrigerator, oven and trashcan is stainless steel, but the kitchen sink is made of something else.
- Light fixtures can be a nice addition to your kitchen remodel that ties everything together. More often than not, the lights will be one of the first things that people notice about your kitchen and will be the main contributor to the overall vibe of the kitchen. Believe it or not a light fixture can say a lot of things about your kitchen. Does your kitchen have a cool, bistro-like vibe? Or more of a sophisticated tone? Your lights can help you with this.
- One thing that is important to remember when looking at samples of flooring for your kitchen is that it can be the same as rest of the house, but it does not necessarily have to. In addition, keep in mind the type of furniture that you want to have in your dining room because more likely than not, they will be in direct contact with each other.
- Adding backsplash tile can be just the thing to tie your entire kitchen together. When choosing this tile and design, it is crucial that you choose carefully because it can easily clash with the flooring choice if bother are extremely bold.
Other things to keep in mind when handling your kitchen remodel Orange County…
- Saving Energy- When it comes to your kitchen appliances there are a lot of new eco-friendly appliances that save you energy when you use them. Shop around!
- Plumbing-Though it may not be the most glamorous part, plumbing is such an important part of your kitchen remodel Orange County. Make sure that you choose a reliable plumber that is going to take the time to do a good job. Jeff Shaffer Plumbing has great advice on plumbing and kitchen fixtures and how to make the most of your kitchen remodel.
We know, we know, this seems like a lot. The important thing to keep in mind is your vision. The first thing that you should do when you decide to remodel your kitchen is make a list of things that you cannot live without and work from there to tie it all together. When it comes to advice for how to remodel your kitchen from top to bottom there are plenty of online resources for you to consult to make your process as simple as it can be.